28 May 2009

RE-Notice to the other skinhead

Dear Cuz,

Heyy! Aww... I feel bad for you :( 'Cos you miss us so much :( :D :)) That's okay. We'll hang-out soon (and that's for shurr), 'cos I miss you more than you know it! :] But we could always chat and tweet, you know? :)) Oh and we could always see each other through the videos we'll be uploading, soon :D SO STOP WHINING!

:)) And I told Jia to stop stalking Selena gomez on twitter but she laughed at me and said that she's not stalking Selena Gomez but both Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez. LOL!

Anyhow, I woke up at 1ish cos' Jia and I slept like 6ish this morning. Heh. My poor nocturn little sidekick will be having her classes on 8th of June (hah! Just like you!) so she hafta complain and whine at me that she doesn't want to go to school yet. Then I thought: WTF can I do?! I don't make the fvckin' rules for that school! LOL. But at least she stopped bugging me 'cos she's reading New Moon for the 7th time oready. OMG, she's one hell of a bored kid. Oh and a twilight addict! We should send her to rehab for twilight addiction.

Well, that's all, I think? Kbye!

Love,
Raia

No comments: