28 May 2009

Fantasy (wtf?)


It's a funny shitty video of me and Jia. Well the video says it all. :D HAHAHA! This is a tribute for our favorite Disney character of the Wizards of Waverly Place, Selena Gomez. Woot! :)) Nah, kiddin'! We were just bored, and nothing new there, is there? B-O-R-E-D, it's our favorite word of all time. We can get rehabilitated for being so addicted of saying this word.

Well Whatever! Just enjoy it.

Oh and before anything else, here's a reminder for all ye viewers: Laughing's okay, thinking we're moron's okay too, but fantasizing me's disgusting. I know the last clause's irrelevant and nonsense but I can't think of anything else to finish the line. :))

Anyhow, more videos coming soon. See me on twitter to get updates of our upcoming videos. TTFN!

Love,
RAIA

No comments: